Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snow Bunny







We're back to winter here in Kentucky.  It is BEAUTIFUL!  It started snowing last night and our county got 5.0" of snow overnight.  It's still warm here- in the 30s, so the snow melted quickly down to a thin layer of smush, but this morning it was fluffy and beautiful and the trees were coated in snow.  We loved it!  We took Emma out to play in the snow and it lasted all of about 90 seconds before she started crying (the I'm not getting what I want cry) and wanted to go inside.  I think that she'd like to play in it, but we've reached a time in her life (which I am certain will last from now until, oh, age 19 or so) where if I want her to do something she wants to do the opposite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment