Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Story Time is Back!


 
 
Story time is back in session at the library and we couldn't be happier! We missed our bi-weekly sessions the month of August while they were on recess.  It happens that way a few times a year, and we always miss not being able to go.  Emma was SO happy today when we went and smiled widely when we began singing.  There's a little movie of her just walking around (it's short) with her big smile.  I loved seeing her have such a good time.

We walked with the dogs today at the park alone for the first time since we brought Angus home.  He did a great job and was pretty good laying with Ava while Emma and I played on the playground.  He's napping now which makes me feel like I'm treading water.  The marathon will begin again I'm sure once he wakes up well rested again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment