"Wrowlllllllll!"
Emma was so cute- she rested her hands on the teacher's lap during the story.
Tuesday was a wonderful day! Pop stopped by on his way through with work and brought us lunch and a fabulous visit. It has been a while since we've seen him so it was a real treat to get a visit in. Emma forgot who he was and got a little frightened but warmed up to him really fast.
Today we went to storytime at the library. Emma was Miss Independent today. She's always had strong bouts of independence (I consider it healthy, especially since she could easily get attached with being with me all day). She went through a good long stage of stranger anxiety (everyone remembers that, I'm sure!), but this is almost the opposite. We're walking into the library today and while trying to play Emma would hustle off to everywhere but where I was sitting (again, no problem- good girl for exploring on your own!). Then when we went to go pick out books to borrow I tried to hold her hand and she'd just yank her hand out of mine (as in tugging, pulling, bottom to the ground yanking out). Sigh... I love the independence. It shows she's strong. But I do miss the little girl who would let me hold her hand to walk places.
No comments:
Post a Comment