Welcome to our blog! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Miss Emma Kate. We decided to ignore the many boxes still left to unpack (and the flooring to complete, and the shed to rebuild, and the general work to be done) at our home in Lexington in order to stay here in Indiana. Our hope is to have Emma Kate here and be able to visit with our families before we make the big official move. It looks like she's truly wanting us to take advantage of our visiting time as she has yet to give me a single twinge or contraction. I have absolutely loved every minute of this pregnancy and would love to stay pregnant a while longer, but my desire to meet our sweet baby girl is winning out. Zack and I are both incredibly excited to finally hold our little one. We shall see when she decides to make her grand entrance! MawMaw says she'll be here on June the 7th. Papa says she should have been here last weekend. Me? I'm just not sure...

No comments:
Post a Comment