Happy 2nd Birthday, Emma!
Even though Emma isn't having her birthday party until this weekend we still unwrapped presents and sang all day to celebrate one of my most favorite days of the year- her birthday! Llama Llama always brings a smile to Emma's face!


On Friday we went to the park and met our friends for some playtime. It was so hot and muggy! My sweet Emma doesn't mind the hot weather, thank goodness!
Emma was enjoying climbing into Gwen's new UV tent from her aunties. We're getting lots of good use out of it and her new pillow from Aunt Elise and Grandma Paula!
So Gwen is just chillin but Emma has decided she doesn't like to take photos anymore and goes, "Noooooooooo!" Anytime we ask. Nice. I had the girls in matching-ish outfits for a crawfish boil we went to on Saturday night but Gwen lost her cookies on her dress so I had to change her. I told Zack I at least wanted a photo of them, spit up or not, before we left.







No comments:
Post a Comment